Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Brain Dump

I'm going to attempt to write this brain dump entry before my sweet baby bug wakes up. Here goes...

  • So, I'm approximately 9.5 pregnant. We have our first OB appointment on Friday and I am so excited, and utterly nervous! Our OB will check for the heart beat (fingers crossed tightly!), then she usually does a dating scan so we can lock in a 'due date'. I am currently estimating my due date will be around the 21st of April. Let's see how close I am! 
  • Thankfully Hudson is getting better. We took him to the doctor last week after he had a nasty cough that wouldn't go away. Turns out it was bronchitis! He's now on antibiotics and doing so much better. No more night wake ups, and he's now waking closer to 6.30am instead of 5am (oh dear god! 5am!)
  • Speaking of early mornings, I'd just like to say.. I am NOT a morning person. Repeat: NOT a morning person. My dear hubby bounds out of bed at 5.30am every morning and lets me sleep in a little longer while he gets ready for work and tends to Hudson. I really am very lucky!
  • I'm officially on school holidays (vacation)! Yipeee! 2.5 weeks off. That being said, I still have a pile of marking to do and my Uni assessment tasks to work on (ugh!). But I'm grateful for the extra time I'll get to spend with Hudson and catching up with friends.
  • Hubby and I are flying to LA in November to see family. We can't wait. But I am terrified of flying on a plane for 12-13 hours with an 18 month old. Dear God, please help me! I'll do another post later about our game plan for flying with an 18 month old!






No comments:

Post a Comment