Saturday, September 1, 2012

7 Weeks Pregnant


I did these little updates for Hudson, so time to start with updates for our little sweetpea (baby #2's nickname)

Pregnancy Stats
Weeks Pregnant:
 7 weeks
Weight Gain: No clue, I need to weigh myself tomorrow morning and check. Starting weight was 61kgs, so we'll see..
Current Symptoms: Feeling extremely nauseous each afternoon. I often have a dull ache in my stomach. Usually pretty lethargic in the afternoons.
Food Cravings: None yet, just lots and lots of water. Not loving sweet food so much any more.
Feeling: Excited and anxious for our first scan (which is in 2 weeks and 5 days- count down!!)


Today is fathers day. I made hubby banana pancakes with maple syrup for breakfast, Hudson gave him a painted wooden plane that he made at daycare and he also got gold class movie tickets, an enormous toblerone and a nice little tacky "#1 Dad" photo mug. We went out to lunch at a nice restaurant on the water with my family and had yummy fish and chips. The weather was perfect, Hudson was in a good mood considering he's getting 2 new molars and it was a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am so excited for you! You are very brave having you babies close together. I often wonder how people manage a newborn with a toddler as well!

    ReplyDelete