Sunday, September 4, 2011

First Weigh In, Fathers Day and Weekly Goals

Well I have been faithfully logging my points and following the Weight Watchers plan for, um.. only 4 days now. But being Monday, it was.. dum dum dummmm...
Weigh In Day!
Previous weight: 69kg
Current Weight: 67.4kg
Loss this Week: 1.6kgs
Woohoo! Since starting I have lost a total of 1.6kgs (3.5lbs).
I was thrilled with that result! I know the weight loss will slow down after the first week or two, but if I can just consistently lose until I'm at my goal I know I can do it.
I have been making sure I'm doing exercise every day. Whether it be walking Hudson in the pram (I do this almost every day!) or just grabbing some weights we have at home and doing a few curls or whatever while Hudson is napping, I am trying my best to up the exercise!

Well, yesterday was Father's Day. Hubby's FIRST Father's Day! I got him a few things, um, I mean Hudson got him a few things. We got him: something to play with Hudson with, something to remind him of Hudson and something so he can spend more time with Hudson.
The something to play with: was a set of bath toys. He bathes Hudson every night- it's their special bonding time. Now, I know a 3 month old can't play with toys, but in 6 months or so, they will be more useful!
The something to remind him of Hudson: This was a wooden  box with a photo that had been printed onto a tile which was on the top of the box of Hudson & my Hubby. It was MEANT to have a pair of silver cufflinks inside the box that had Hudsons birth date engraved on one and his name engraved on the other, but they didn't arrive in time. Very sad, seeing as I ordered them a month ago!
Here is the photo box.. although obviously not with a photo of some random girl on it!

The something so Hubby can spend more time with Hudson: This was a voucher for 2 inside & outside car washes!
We also went out to lunch together and then came home and relaxed and watched a DVD. May I add, how does a 2 hour DVD take 3.5 hours to watch? Have a baby and you'll find out! I think I need to stick to shorter movies or TV series!

Ok, so goals for this week:1. Plan out healthy meals for dinner. I need to do some research on the Weight Watchers website so I can find some yummy new recipes!
2. Exercise 5 out of 7 days this week, minimum.
3. Get car serviced and tax return done.. ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment