Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weigh in #2

Well, I've been sticking to the WW program for a week and a half now (yeah, not very long!), but because my weigh ins are on Monday and I started at the beginning of the month, I am already up to my second weigh in. I wasn't 100% angelic this week. I had Thai on Saturday night (still tracked it though, I had enough points for it!) and a piece of cheesecake at our belated Fathers Day Lunch on Sunday. I also allow myself a little treat after dinner- whether it be a mini pack of maltesers (2 points!), a piece of dark chocolate (1 point!) or a weight watchers sundae (3-4 points!), but I do track all of this.
Anyway, I stood on the scale this morning.. dum dum dum... and I had lost...
400grams. (About a pound)
Blah!
Not a huge amount!
But, my total weight loss is now:
2 kilos (4.4lbs)
Slow and steady! I have 7 kilos to go to reach my goal.
Oh, I also stupidly tried on a pair of my old jeans the other day.
Bad, bad idea.
I mean, these were jeans that fit me around the time I got married.. and geeze, I was in a LOT better shape back then!
The zipper was nowhere even close to being done up.... It was not a pretty sight. I think I best be tucking those jeans in the back of my closet!
I know I just had a baby 3 months ago, so I can't really expect miracles. I also no longer have the time to be rushing off to the gym 5 days a week. So now, a walk with my baby boy in the pram and a few arm weights have to suffice! I do want to be fit and healthy, but Hudson is my priority right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment