Thursday, August 25, 2011

Splurge!

Ok, so a week or so ago, I got this amazing deal in my inbox on baby clothing from the store Mothercare. I went in there yesterday with my $200 worth of vouchers (that I paid $74 for!) and managed to get some gorgeous clothes for my baby boy. Mostly Summer stuff, but there were also 2 little Winter outfits that I had to have! I know they won't get as much wear, but I couldn't resist! Here are some of the things I bought:


This is one that's a bit more Wintery. But I love it! I think Hudson will be wearing this one for Fathers Day (only a week away!)




Awww! So perfect for Summer. I love that it's a onesie- so much easier than separates. Plus I do love clothing that is specifically for babies (as opposed to mini versions of boys clothing- although he has plenty of that too)


Overalls! I love little overalls on babies. So cute!


 <> 
<> 
And another pair! This one has a matching bucket hat- adorable!
 
There were 2 other outfits as well, but I can't find pictures of them! Who knew it would be so fun shopping for a baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment