Friday, November 19, 2010

Still Writing

I'm going to do my best to keep writing here during this tough time.
The last week has gone painfully slow. I only have one thing on my mind, and that is getting the test done and finding out the results.
I have been hitting up Dr Google pretty hard and I think this is doing me worse than good as I've read some awful horror stories which leave me depressed and contemplating the worst.
Note to self, no more googling random information about High Risk NT results.

This weekend we have a wedding 'celebration' out in the city. A  decent amount of my friends will be there. I've pretty much been off the radar for the last week,  so some of my friends have been texting to say they 'look forward to having a drink with me' (oh god) and are looking forward to seeing me. I am extremely tempted to just stay home tonight, but instead Hubby and I will just make an appearance and hopefully head off early. I am finding it very hard to muster up the appropriate amount of enthusiasm, especially for someone who just got married!
Well, right now I am 13 weeks and 2 days pregnant (my dates changed slightly at my last scan). I don't think I have too much of a bump to show to be honest (thank god). I weighed myself the other day and it turns out I haven't gained any weight. But to be honest, I haven't exactly had a raging appetite lately.

Have a good weekend, I'm off to finish my report cards. The goal is to stay super busy for the next 2.5 weeks

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs S. It is so nice to write to a blog buddy in Australia! Usually I am writing to texas or New York or Oklahoma.

    I am sending you all kinds of positive thoughts and energy and crazy agnostic prayers. I hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete