Monday, November 8, 2010

11 weeks!

I thought it was about time I updated with some pregnancy stats. I can't believe I am at 11 weeks, actually, yes I can. We still haven't told anyone (apart from Doctors etc) and keeping this secret is so diffcult! Well, I've never actually felt like I was about to let our secret slip, but it's so frustrating when I can't explain why I won't be having a big night out or whatever.
Our 12 week scan is on Friday (I'll be 11.5 weeks). We just called up today to make sure that wouldn't be too early as I really don't want to have to go twice and hence pay twice! Because we're going private we seem to have all these fees that  keep popping up everywhere. Fingers and toes are tightly crossed that everything looks good at this scan.
Ok, here are my pregnancy stats for Week 11!


Pregnancy Stats:
Weeks Pregnant:
 11 weeks
Weight Gain: 2.2lbs/1kg (still the same, yeah!)
Current Symptoms: Pants are definitely getting tighter around the waist- have not had to buy any new clothes yet though. Occasionally grumpiness or emotional moments (like when I cried when Hubby dropped a box of my chocolates all over the carpet! lol)
Food Cravings: Healthy home made chicken burritos, oranges & OJ
Feeling: Excited but nervous about Friday. Pretty tired as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment