Monday, July 25, 2011

Baby Update

Arghh! So slack! I have all these ideas for great posts I want to write, but I know half the time I sit down and start writing I will be interrupted by the small fry waking up and demanding my attention- hehe.
So, I'll start this entry and let's see how far I actually get with it.
Today we have an 8 week follow up appointment for Hudson. I hope the doctor finds that all is well. I am also going to mention the feeding issue (e.g fussiness in the afternoons!), because it's getting really tiring dealing with it. I have taken to feeding him expressed milk in addition to his usual feedings in the afternoon. When he gets really fussy while feeding and gives himself wind through being so fussy (poor guy!) and therefore starts screaming because he's in pain, I go and get a bottle of expressed milk and voila! Problem solved! Apart from that, he is such a happy, calm, content baby. We really got lucky!
Last night we put him down at 10pm after his late night feed (yes, he was sleeping before this as well) he slept until 5.45am! Woohoo!We are making major progress. He is doing close to 8 hours- which I am really really happy with for an 8 week old.
I can't believe he is 8 weeks today. The time has flown by, but yet it seems like he has been around for longer than 8 weeks.
Oops, there he is.. must go!

No comments:

Post a Comment