Sunday, May 22, 2011

3 days until D-Day

Well, I am now 3 days off my due date. Can't believe it!
I will give you the update from my last appointment.... the OB seemed to think baby has not dropped any lower, and when I mentioned that I had an appointment with her the following week (on my due date!) she said she thought she would be seeing me then.. e.g- baby aint coming early! We also got one last ultrasound, which I totally didn't expect. She was checking measurements etc of the baby. It was pretty hard to even tell what I was looking at to be honest and she made us look away a few times because she knows that we don't want to know the gender of our bub! Again, not that I would even know what I was looking at!
I met my friend for coffee this morning and we had a walk around the mall and I was getting this fun little owie pain, which kind of felt like period pains. Rather annoying.
Anywho, one of my friends that I met at my ante-natal classes had her little baby on Friday, she is just adorable. So I managed to buy a cute little outfit for her. I got  some cute little baby tracksuit pants with a matching top and little socks. All are by Bonds (love this brand!).
They look a lot bigger than they are- this is newborn size! So adorable!

Speaking of shopping, I also got a couple of things in the mail today that I had ordered online. Firstly, I ordered some CD's from 'Rockabye Baby' which is a really cool company that takes songs that we know and love and changes them into baby lullabies!


Pretty crap picture, but you get the idea!

The next thing I got in the mail is something that I think is going to come in handy post-pregnancy to attempt to whittle away the enormous belly I have accumulated! So I bought myself a 'Vespa and the LadyBird' post pregnancy belly wrap:

I really hope it works!!

Oh and to top things off, here is my 39+1 week belly picture.
39 weeks! Can hardly believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment