Sunday, December 11, 2011

Back on the Wagon

Well, last night was a little bit hideous to say the least. Hudson slept really well from 6.30pm until 2am, but then he woke for a feed (normal) and after that kept waking up as I think he was having some tummy pain, poor thing. Needless to say Hubby and I are pretty exhausted today and looking forward to an early night. My husband is an absolute star when it comes to getting up in the middle of the night. I am the designated feeder for those middle of the night feeds and hubby is the designated settler/ dummy plugger for those other times when Hudson wakes. He also gets up when Hudson wakes between 5-6.30am (Hubs gets ready for work then) and lets me sleep until 7am. I just wouldn't be able to do it without my husband!!

Anyway, so I weighed in this morning and after a pretty crappy week of eating, being sick and only going to the gym once I was still down 0.6kgs (1lb). I was amazed.
This also puts me at exactly my pre-preggo weight, but still leaves 3.4kgs until I reach my goal of 60kgs.
This morning I'm meeting my good friend at the gym for a workout while we put our babies (she has a 6 month old also) in the creche for an hour. I'm always so nervous to leave him there, but I know it's good for both him and I to get used to it.
I'm also going to be much stricter with my eating this week- time to get back on the wagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment