Friday, April 22, 2011

35 Weeks

The time has flown since I last wrote an entry! I can't believe I am now 35 weeks pregnant. It seems hard to believe that we'll have a baby in 5 or so weeks.
Things have been going well, I've been feeling pretty good and it's only just been in the last week that the tiredness and uncomfortableness of my belly is hitting me. I have such a baby bump now, I must post a picture!
Here is my 33 week baby bump! I'll post my 35 weeks bump once I upload it from my camera.
The thought of having a baby does slighly scare me, I must admit. I worry about a million and one things, from: labour (eep!), looking after a newborn, how our life will change, will I get 'bored' staying at home instead of working (something I am not used to), will I make a good Mum, and many other things. I know I have to just go with the flow, but it's definitely a LOT to take in! I still have another 2 weeks of work before I go on maternity leave, then I'll be taking 1 year off to look after our little bub.
Well, that's it from me for now, I must definitely post more often.. final countdown here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment