Thursday, December 23, 2010

18 weeks

Hi all,
Things have been going really well. We got our FINAL and CONCLUSIVE results on Monday and we got the ALL CLEAR! Yippeee! So, so relieved, and so so happy.
We've finally told almost everyone about the pregnancy- which is so much fun and very exciting! It's Christmas eve today and we're going to stay at my parents for 2 nights. Then we'll come back home for a night and the next morning leave for the US to see Hubby's family. We're also going to Paris and some places in Italy while we're at it. It's kind of our 'last hurrah' trip, as we've both never been to France or Italy and it was one of those things we really wanted to do.
We have our eye on a pram that we really want to get while we're in the US as it's half the price than it is here...



The 'Baby Jogger City Elite'- we love it! My only concern is that it might be slightly too large for malls etc. They do have a smaller one, which is called the 'city mini'. We will have to test them out once we're over there.
Pregnancy Stats:
Weeks Pregnant:
 18 weeks
Weight Gain: Ok, the weight gain has been upped since last week.. 1.4kgs (3lbs), but I'm not too worried- I realise that I will have to gain weight at some point!
Current Symptoms: I am now feeling baby moving- sweet little flutters here and there and what feels like very light pokes. I started feeling this on the night of my 17th week exactly! I love it, so exciting. My lower back has also started hurting slightly. I am feeling tired a lot quicker too.
Food Cravings: Definitely chocolate milkshakes or smoothies! I have never felt like milk so much in my life!
Feeling: Happy and content!

No comments:

Post a Comment